- Tea-4-Health- This Tea Council UK site aims to provide health professionals with useful resources on tea and health.
- The Tea Home Page- A lively and informative site for tea lovers all over the world, maintained by the UK Tea Council.
- The Tea Trail- An educational resource for Key Stage 2 students and teachers in the UK.
- Tea Time World Wide- Comprehensive information about tea, ranging from Tea Room locations to kinds and grades of tea to producing countries.
- Canada's Tea Zone- Comprehensive site maintained by the Tea Council of Canada providing information on tea for consumers, health professionals and the service industry.
- T of Life Website- A unique type of bottled fruity iced tea produced made using pure spring water. Produced by Tetleys.
- The Tea House Times- The Tea House Times is a printed, specialty publication for Afternoon Tea Lovers and a website with valuable resources for tea room owners and free recipes, games and ideas for tea parties.
- Darjeeling Tea- DarjeelingTea.net is a growing resource of technical, historical and cultural interest focussing on on the teas of the Darjeeling District of West Bengal in India.
- Tea Radio-
Tea Radio is a one of a kind streaming audio broadcast which allows you a chance to hear "on demand tea talk". The monthly broadcasts feature 20 minute interviews with professionals in the tea industry so you can discover their personal tips, tricks and motivations.
- Earlene Grey Poetry- Poetess Earlene Grey has been an aficionado of a fine cup of tea for over forty years. Her poetry guides the reader into a world that is enhanced by a good cuppa'. Miss Grey's original tea poetry approaches life from a more Edwardian perspective thus bringing a different focus to today's modern culture.
- The Cat-Tea Corner- The Cat-Tea Corner is a uniquely entertaining mix of information on tea, cats, vegan cooking and Romania! Lots of great tea titbits makes certain for an entertaining and informative time every visit.
- Teamail- Teamail is an email tea discussion list created for the sole purpose of providing a civil and friendly email forum for the discussion of tea and tea-related topics. Share your own knowledge and thoughts, or maybe learn something new. Professionals, experts, newcomers, and tea lovers at any place in their tea journey take part in our global community. All are welcome!
- The Tea Guru- A new website with a comprehensive dictionary of tea-related terms and details on many individual tea-producing estates.
- Green Tea Plants- Now you can grow your own tea plants and enjoy the romance and health benefits of green tea. Live tea plants in your own yard! You can harvest fresh green tea year round.
- Green Teas Guide- Learn all about green tea. Discover the potential health benefits and other tea products.
- History of Ceylon Tea-
The History of Ceylon Tea project is a tribute to the Tea Industry of Ceylon, now called Sri Lanka. This industry is the lifeblood of the country today, providing direct employment to over 500,000 people.
This website contains a large repository of historical literature relating to tea from the times of the pioneers in the late 1800â€™s until today.
- Notting Hall - the Place for Tea- A place to learn about and shop for a wide range of teas and tea accessories.
- Chinese Green Tea- All you ever wanted to know about green tea - health benefits, Chinese culture, and more. A selection of green teas is also offered for sale.
- Tea Society- Tea Society is a brother-and-sister-hood of tea lovers which allies the skilled workers on choice tea estates to the world's most discriminating tea lovers. Ten percent of their net proceeds are set aside to benefit medical, educational and social services for tea estate workers.
- Scarangello Company Inc.- Learn about the detailed, complex procedure of preparing "tisana", a healing herbal infusion.
- O-Cha Net- A useful source of information about green tea.
- TeaHyakka Magazine- A treasure trove of information on Japanese tea ceremonies.
- The Darjeeling Tea Network- Information about the many tea estates of Darjeeling, India.