- The Art of Living- Caroline offers classes in English Afternoon Tea Baking in English and Japanese at her home overlooking the River Thames.
- Elizabeth Knight- As Royal Doulton's tea and entertaining expert, Elizabeth Knight appeared at major retailers across the country. She develops special events, visual merchandising and sales training for manufacturers, retailers, tradeshows, hotels, historic homes, museums, gardens and schools. One of her greatest pleasures is teaching tea etiquette and table manners to young people.
- Elmwood Inn Fine Teas-
Elmwood Inn Fine Teas imports, blends and packages beautiful teas from around the world. Their specialty tea may be found in better retail shops and tea rooms across America.
Since 2000, aspiring tea room owners from across Canada and the United States have attended Elmwood's TEA 101. These seminars, along with their tea recipe books, continue to inspire tea professionals everywhere.
- Tea Time Treasures- Laura, the founder of Tea Time Treasures, is a tea expert, inspirational speaker and author. Her "My Cup Overflows" Tea Room & Gift Shoppe offers a restful haven away from the stresses and pressures of life. Located in Pickens, MS.
- The Heart of Tea- Denise LeCroy is a tea author, speaker, teacher and consultant who wants to share her passion for tea with you and your group. She has lived in London, and owns and operates â€œThe Heart of Tea
- Maribel's House of Tea- Mrs. Maribel Flores, the founder of Maribel's House of Tea and Fine Things, is a tea consultant and co-ordinator of tea events in Lake City, FL.
- Tea Graces- The art and pleasure of the Tea Party is the topic of discussion at Tea Graces. Discuss some ideas, customs and the proper etiquette involved in hosting a tea party that your guests will be raving about for weeks.
- Tea Events- Learn the secrets of operating a successful tea business, tea room or tea related business from Tea Events.
- Irene's Teas- Irene's Teas is the parent company of the Stockholm Restaurant and Tearoom and Heartland Porcelain Art School. They supply a variety of imported teas under private label, teach about "Working Etiquette Dinners", host Experimental Tea Tasting Afternoons, provide education for registered tea consultants and maintain a registry and provide continuing education for registry renewal. Irene's Teas is the only facility which provides a tearoom management certification and internship program.
- Tea Business School- Learn how to successfully start, own, and operate a tea business and how to incorporate tea into your existing business.