UK Tea Rooms
UK Tea Rooms
- The Bramah Museum Tea Room- Tea room at the Bramah Museum of Tea and Coffee in London (near London Bridge Station).
- The Tea Tree- Original 15th century tea rooms in the historic town of Winchelsea, East Sussex.
- Muffins Tea Shop- Serving breakfast, lunch, snacks and Cornish Cream Teas in the ancient town of Lostwithiel, Cornwall.
- DeGrey's Tea Room- De Greyâ€™s Tea Room is located in the heart of the historic market town of Ludlow, Shropshire, in England. The house is a Grade II Elizabethan timbered building dating back to 1570.
- Claris's Tea Room and Gift Shop- This half timbered low ceiling tearoom, with fine china and lace table clothes makes the perfect atmosphere for morning coffees, light lunches or afternoon teas. Located in Biddenden, Kent.
- Coach House Coffee Shop- A characterful coffee shop in Luss, one of Scotland's most picturesque villages.
- Cemlyn Tea Shop and Restaurant- Cemlyn is located in the historic town of Harlech on the west coast of Wales. Set within the Snowdonia National Park of North Wales, it has views of 13th Century Harlech Castle, Royal St David's Golf Course, the Mountains and the Sea.
- Bangors House Organic Tea Room- Bangors Organic Tea Room and Restaurant in Cornwall is certified as fully organic by the Soil Association. Their aim is to offer simple, great tasting, quality food using fresh home grown or locally produced organic ingredients.
- Betty's & Taylor's of Harrogate- A traditional family business based in the heart of North Yorkshire that offers an array of Yorkshire and Continental confections, as well as teas and meals served in the traditional English style.