USA Tea Rooms
USA Tea Rooms
- Gypsy's Tea Room-
Gypsy's Tearoom is an intimate and inviting English style tearoom located in the oldest home in the quaint city of Westminster, MD. The inn's many amenities and the rural setting and beautiful grounds add to the charm and provide the perfect setting for afternoon tea.
- Lavender Lounge Tea Company-
The Lavender Lounge Tea Company in San Clemente, CA provides a range of over 65 loose tea blends. Their specialty is to debut new teas via "Tea Tasting" events held in their tea room.
- The Tea House on Los Rios- A special place where guests can enjoy each others company in a quite, genteel setting.
- Once Upon A Time Tea Parlor- The Once Upon A Time Tea Parlor is located in Pembroke Pines, Florida and offers an elegant tea service, one-of-a-kind antiques and uncommon gifts.
- Christine's Carriage House Inn and Tea Room- Christine's Bed and Breakfast Inn is an authentic New England country cottage, farmhouse-style bed and breakfast and tea room located in the country and foothills of Tom Ball Mountain, MA.
- Tea Time Treasures- Laura, the founder of Tea Time Treasures, is a tea expert, inspirational speaker and author. Her "My Cup Overflows" Tea Room & Gift Shoppe offers a restful haven away from the stresses and pressures of life. Located in Pickens, MS.
- Over the Teacup- Janet, proprietress of Over The Teacup, is a national speaker who regularly writes for tea publications, and teaches etiquette classes. Over The Teacup, A charming Victorian Cottage located in Camp Hill, PA offers Afternoon Tea, themed tea parties, and private gatherings ie. Bridal/baby showers, birthdays etc.
- Teaberry's Tea Room- Lunch and afternoon tea provided with a varied assortment of loose leaf teas.
- A Lil Peace of Heaven- Vonna and D. J. are happily welcoming guests to their tea house to relax in the warm fellowship of friends joining together to partake of the nectar known as tea. Port Royal, SC.
- Farmhouse Tea Shoppe- The Farmhouse Tea Shoppe is a restaurant, tea house and a unique event facility for weddings, receptions and private functions. Located in Dunwoody, GA.
- Imperial Tea Court- San Franciscoâ€™s world-famous Imperial Tea Court is renowned as an exclusive source for many of the most highly acclaimed and sought-after teas produced today. They offer many of the world's finest, rarest, and most highly acclaimed teas at their tea houses and online.
- Tea Leaves and Thyme-
Tea Leaves and Thyme tea parlor offers a full lunch menu and traditional English Afternoon Tea for up to seventy people. Located in historic downtown Woodstock, Georgia.
- Silver Tips Tea Room- Silver Tips Tea Room is located in the heart of historic Tarrytown, about 25 miles north of New York City, and offers over 120 varieties of tea to meet the different foods, moods, palates and times of each day.
- Empire Tea Services- Tea importers, merchants and consultants providing retail and wholesale tea, as well as private label services. Empire Tea Services also runs the Columbus Inn Tea Room in Columbus, Indiana, and offers a tea and scenic tour in Sri Lanka.
- Sundial Gardens- Sundial Gardens is a unique setting of formal gardens, tea and gift shop. You can also order a range of fine teas, tea accessories and more from the Sundial Gardens website.
- Mrs Bridge's Pantry- Located in South Woodstock, Connecticut, Mrs Bridge's pantry offers a wide selection of British foods, teas, books, greeting cards, kitchen items and gifts.
- Kettle Drum Restaurant and Tea Room- Experience the tradition of an elegant English Afternoon Tea in the quaint colonial town of Chestertown, Maryland.
- Sips Coffee and Tea- Located in Durham, North Carolina, Sips serves artisan-crafted whole leaf teas and herbal infusions prepared using silken tea pouches, as well as coffee and other tea time treats.
- A Spot for Tea- With one of the largest selections of loose leaf tea in Oklahoma, A Spot for Tea is a sanctuary of serenity for tea lovers.
- Abbey Gardens- This tea parlour in Mesa, Arizona also has a range of teas, tea accessories, antiques and collectibles for sale.
- Irene's Teas- Irene's Teas is the parent company of the Stockholm Restaurant and Tearoom and Heartland Porcelain Art School. They supply a variety of imported teas under private label, teach about "Working Etiquette Dinners", host Experimental Tea Tasting Afternoons, provide education for registered tea consultants and maintain a registry and provide continuing education for registry renewal. Irene's Teas is the only facility which provides a tearoom management certification and internship program.
- MacNab's Premium Tea- MacNab's offers teas for every taste and occasion. Their tea room is located in Boothbay, Maine.
- Miss Mable's Tea Room- Experience a rare tea party dining experience in Dickson, Tennessee.
- Zen Cha- ZenCha Tea Salon is the first specialty tea service in Central Ohio, and an ideal place to explore the rich cultural history of tea.
- The Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse- A tea room in Boulder, Colorado, that offers appetisers, entrÃ©es, salads - as well as tea.
- Seven Cups - Fine Chinese Tea- Direct from the world's most famous tea farms, shop here for certified organic green, black, white, oolong and pu-erh teas, or buy them from the Seven Cups tea house in Tucson, Arizona.
- Teaism - A Tea House- Teaism is a small business with three restaurant locations and a retail store located in Washington, DC. Here you can find top-quality whole leaf tea, a large varied menu of healthy, affordable Asian-inspired dishes - from Japanese bento boxes to Indian curries, as well as a gift store and mail order on their website.
- Samovar Tea Lounge- Experience the delicious intrigue of tea culture from around the world in this approachable and affordable setting in San Francisco, California.
- Franchia- The Franchia Tea House and Restaurant in New York City was created to be an oasis, a haven for people to enjoy tea in every aspect. Visit their website to learn about the spiritual side of tea drinking, and order tea products online.
- Granny McCarthy's Tea Room- Visit Granny McCarthy's Tea Room in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and sense the memory and the history of Ireland, while you enjoy a selection of savoury foods, desserts and beverages.
- Russian Tea Time- A restaurant in Chicago, Illinois, with a special menu comprising of dozens of varieties of tea as part of their Afternoon Tea service.
- The Dunbar Tea Room & Tea Shop- A historic tea room (circa. 1740) in the heart of old Sandwich village, Cape Cod, Massachusetts, that stays open the whole year. Phone them on 508-833-2485 .
- Four Seasons Tea Room- This tea room in Houghton, Michigan, features a retail shop which sells all of the loose teas served in the tea room, as well as tea accessories, bridal and baby shower items, stationery and decorator items.