- The Metropolitan Tea Company- Wholesale tea manufacturer, importer, dealer, and packer.
- Williamson Tea- Speciality tea grower and packer, passionate about quality teas.
- Finlays- Finlays is a global integrated tea company focusing on the manufacture and sale of black tea, green tea, instant tea and decaffeinated tea.
- Tetley Tea- UK homepage for Tetley tea, the inventor of the teabag.
- Thunderbolt Tea- Rare and exotic single estate Darjeeling Tea variety directly from Darjeeling, India. Darjeeling teas are available during first flush, second flush and autumn flush.
- Tapal Tea- Founded in 1947, Tapal Tea has become the largest, 100% Pakistani owned tea company in the country. It has modern tea blending and packaging factories, warehouses equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and a team of highly dynamic professionals headed by Aftab Tapal himself.
- Sri Lanka Tea Board- The Sri Lanka Tea Board is a non commercial service organisation committed to the sustainable development and promotion of Ceylon Tea.
- Anverally and Sons Ltd- Family owned exporters of Ceylon tea to countries all around the world.
- Ceylon Black Tea Company- From Humble beginning in 1993, Ceylon Black Tea Company has reached its peak to compete with the best and create its own mark amongst the leading exporters of pure Ceylon Tea.
- Akbar Brothers Group- Akbar Brothers Group exports only the finest Ceylon tea, handpicked by experienced tea tasters with over 30 years experience in the trade.
- Kalubowitiyana Tea Factory- This factory is located in the southern low country of Sri Lanka which is famous for itâ€™s low grown tea.
5 of 12 showing. View all.
- Rooibos Limited- Rooibos is grown only in a small area 250km north of Cape Town in the Cedarberg area and no alternative source of supply of this unique product is available anywhere in the world. Rooibos Limited is the market leader with a market share of 90-95% in the local market and 50-60% internationally.
- Bigelow Tea - Charleston Tea Gardens- Over 100 years ago, tea planters brought tea bushes from China and India to Wadmalaw Island near the historic old city of Charleston, South Carolina. Now the direct descendants of these very plants are flourishing at the Charleston Tea Gardens, a lush subtropical tea farm. It is in this context of great natural beauty and colonial pride that we bring you American Classic, a noble blend containing tea from America's only tea garden.
- W.R. Carpenter & Co. Estates- A tea and coffee growing, manufacturing and exporting company situated in the Wahgi Valley, in the Western Highlands Province of Papua New Guinea.