- Sri Lanka Tea Board- The Sri Lanka Tea Board is a non commercial service organisation committed to the sustainable development and promotion of Ceylon Tea.
- Anverally and Sons Ltd- Family owned exporters of Ceylon tea to countries all around the world.
- Ceylon Black Tea Company- From Humble beginning in 1993, Ceylon Black Tea Company has reached its peak to compete with the best and create its own mark amongst the leading exporters of pure Ceylon Tea.
- Akbar Brothers Group- Akbar Brothers Group exports only the finest Ceylon tea, handpicked by experienced tea tasters with over 30 years experience in the trade.
- Kalubowitiyana Tea Factory- This factory is located in the southern low country of Sri Lanka which is famous for itâ€™s low grown tea.
- Kas and Kami International (LYON Teas)- Producers of a number of brands of Ceylon tea with a long standing expertise in the tea trade with overseas exposure.
- Battler London Tea- A brand of Ceylon tea produced by the LYON Tea company.
- Ranfer Group- The Ranfer brand has grown within a few years to compete with the global giants to be the best in the supply of quality Ceylon Tea. The growth and popularity of the brand is due to its rich flavour and unique packaging, which is sought after in Africa and Europe.
- Dilmah Tea-
Founder of Dilmah embarked on a quest to bring quality back to tea when in the 1950s, he witnessed the concentration of ownership in the tea industry into the hands of a few large corporations and as a result, the 'commoditisation' of tea.
- Standard Trading Company (Batik Tea)- Standard Trading Company features the Batik Tea range, a collection of pure Ceylon tea from some of Sri Lankaâ€™s finest tea gardens.
- Stassen Group- Ceylon tea exporter and Sri Lanka's premier business conglomerate.
- Tylos Tea Ltd- 100% pure Ceylon Tea with traditional methods of hand plucking and manufacture.